Fully bespoke 1:1 training with an expert instructor from our senior team here at BMW Rider Training.
Includes an initial riding assessment of your riding before tailoring the tuition to meet your needs and personal objectives. Train on your own motorcycle or use one of our BMW models for just £50.
Our Premium Training offers a unique opportunity to work closely with one of our highly qualified senior instructors, without distractions.
Starting with discussion on what you'd like to achieve during the day, our expert instructor will then carry out an assessment ride to gauge your current riding abilities. From there, the tuition will be fully tailored to your personal needs and objectives.
We'll combine "post-test" advanced theory and practical riding, to make sure all techniques sink in well. Depending on the skills we're focusing on, you'll have a thorough introduction on our private training facility, before moving onto the road under the guidance of our senior instructors. You will experience a varied range of conditions and environments, with real-time feedback via live communications system for immediate improvements.
At the end of the day, you will have more confidence in your riding ability and a safe riding skill set to apply to your motorcycling.
Who will I train with?
You will be training with one of our Advanced instructors, our most senior trainers with extensive experience, specialising in advanced riding techniques.
These sessions are exclusively 1:1 with an instructor, and are available as a single day of training or a continuous course as required.
If you'd like a second rider to join you or would like to discuss a bespoke group course, send us a message here.
What is the course schedule like?
Course days start at 9am, and finish around 4pm.
During the training, the topic schedule is not fixed as we continually adjust this to meet the needs of each student, however the following gives an indication of what we've covered for previous Premium Training students...
- Returning to motorcycling after a break from riding
- Slow speed riding control and balance
- Preparation for a new bike
- Cornering analysis and execution – a systematic approach
- Manual handling – how to move your bike around without the engine running
- Preparation for an advanced test.
- Pillion training – preparation of how to ride with a passenger and also training for the pillion so that they are happy and comfortable.
- Overtaking and or filtering – a systematic approach.
- Preparation for touring – distance travel, hairpin bends etc
- Group riding
- Theory refresher session
- Correct use of gears and brakes
- Fundamentals of defensive riding
- Slow control and manoeuvring exercises
- Emergency stop, braking and avoidance exercises
Can't see your preferred date? Request it using our message box here.