3 day intensive course for those with a valid CBT, riding a geared 125cc motorcycle, to take the DVSA Module 1 test.
Inclusive of all protective clothing, bike hire, insurance, fuel, dedicated 2:1 tuition, and Module 1 test fee.
This 3 day course is the next step for riders looking to progress from CBT-level onto the Module 1 test.
Starting with a quick refresh of skills on the BMW G 310 R before migrating over to the test-appropriate BMW F 750 GS, this course focuses in on very fine control, slow speed skills and confidence building. These skills are required to confidently take on DVSA Module 1 test, which you will complete on the last day.
During the course, you will work on our dedicated private training area, as well as on road, with the added bonus of using the DVSA Test Centre to practice, and reduce nerves ahead of your test.
Who will I train with?
Unlike many other training schools, you will never be more than 2 students to an instructor at any time. All customers are attended to as individuals throughout the training, to make sure you're getting the most out of each session.
What is the course schedule like?
- The course is set over 3 consecutive days to maximise your learning time.
- Training commences at 8.30am and finishes at 4.00pm every day.
- There is a break for lunch, as well as short rest breaks interspersed throughout the day.
The daily schedule is not fixed as we continually adjust this to meet the needs of each student, however the following gives an indication of what to expect from each day.
- Day 1 - Skills refresher on the BMW G 310 R before migration to the BMW F750 GS.
- Day 2 - Focus on slow riding skills, preparing for the Module 1 test, including practice time on the DVSA test site
- Day 3 - Final practice and then Module 1 test with a relaxing afternoon settling in to further riding skills