Guaranteed Pass Motorcycle Training course - with a money-back guarantee!
Initial 7-day intensive course, ideal for beginners or those who have never used a geared motorcycle, this course includes:
- » 7 full day training sessions, at a dedicated 2:1 student ratio
- » All protective clothing
- » Motorcycle hire from our fleet of BMW Motorrad models, plus insurance and fuel
- » CBT certification, DVSA Module 1 & Module 2 test fees
- »Retests & refresher training days at no additional cost, as required until your chosen licence grade is achieved, within a 6-month period.
If you've struggled with pre-test anxiety before, then our DAS Unlimited - Guaranteed Pass upgrade is a perfect safety net for you.
You'll attend the 7-day intensive course dates as initially chosen, but this package entitles you to as many additional training days and test retakes beyond this, as you need to achieve your chosen licence grade*. You can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that there will be no further 'hidden costs', even if nerves get in the way of a first-time pass.
In the event that a pass is not achieved in your initial 7-day course dates booked, our team will be in touch to arrange your hassle-free return. They'll provide a recommendation for refresher time and suitable DVSA retest dates, arranged on a mutual diary basis once the mandatory waiting time has elapsed.
What if I pass first-time?
Taking the pressure off often means we're more relaxed, which can make a first-time pass more likely!
In the event that you have opted for our Unlimited package, but achieve your chosen licence grade on the first attempt, we will refund £500 off your course fees paid, or honor this value to any future training of your choice.
More about our 7-day Direct Access Intensive Course
In this 7-day Direct Access motorcycle training course, we will immerse you into the fantastic world of riding motorcycles. Ideal for beginners or those with a small amount of riding experience, this intensive approach allows you to focus directly on the challenges at hand and gain your licence in a short space of time.
At BMW Rider Training, we understand that the physical and sensory complexities of riding a motorcycle can be quite a shock. Our gentle start and progressive 'layering' approach to training will allow you will make incredible progress in a very short space of time. With no experience of riding a motorcycle, we can take you to a safe and competent level of riding surpassing that required to pass the tests.
It is our objective to make the learning process a fun one. It is a tough, mentally and physically exhausting experience but made enjoyable throughout.
Who will I train with?
Unlike many other training schools, you will never be more than 2 students to an instructor at any time. All customers are attended to as individuals throughout the training, to make sure you're getting the most out of each session.
What is the course schedule like?
This course is set over 7 consecutive days, in order to maximise your learning capacity.
While start times vary slightly between each of our training centre locations*, you can expect course days to start around 8:30am, and finish between 3:30-4:00pm.
*Confirmed times for your chosen location will be sent to you as part of your confirmation email once booked.
There is a break for lunch, as well as short rest breaks interspersed throughout the day.
The daily schedule is not fixed as we continually adjust this to meet the needs of each student, however the following gives an indication of what to expect from each day.
- Day 1 - CBT Plus - An introduction to motorcycling on our private training area using the BMW G 310 R
- Day 2 - CBT Plus - Continuing on from day 1 and venturing on to the road
- Day 3 - Progress to and migration to the BMW F 750 GS.
- Day 4 - Focus on slow riding skills, preparing for the Module 1 test, including practice time on the DVSA test site
- Day 5 - Final practice and then Module 1 test with a relaxing afternoon settling in to further riding skills - Click here to learn more about Module 1
- Day 6 - Strategic work towards riding skills centering on safe riding practice (observations, road position, junction management etc).
- Day 7 - Final practice, and the Module 2 test with possible enhancement session on a larger bike afterwards - Click here to learn more about Module 2