3 day riding trip around the finest roads that Britain has to offer, under the guidance of a RoSPA diploma instructor. Use your own motorcycle or hire one from our BMW fleet!
Set over three days, you'll have so much fun on our Brecons & Snowdonia adventure, you won't realise just how much improvement you're making with your riding. This is an amazing trip for riders of any experience level.
Wales is an incredible and often overlooked destination for motorcyclists. Filled with interesting and blissfully traffic-free roads, set against the backdrop of spectacular natural scenery, it's one of our favourite places to ride.
We'll be staying in a traditional country inn on the Welsh border, set in an idyllic location looking out across the water. With a fantastic in-house restaurant and wonderful facilities, this will be our base for all nights of the trip.
- Day 1: [optional] Meet up at Royston Training centre for coffee and pre-ride brief at 11:30. Departure at 13:00, group ride to accommodation in Wales.
- Day 2: Brecon Beacons National Park & The Black Mountain.
- Day 3: The spectacular scenery of the Snowdonia National Park & Bala Lake
- Day 4: Rhayader, the Elan Valley & the notorious Devils Bridge. Depart for home, or optional early evening ride back to Royston
- 3 nights accommodation, bed & breakfast single occupancy as standard.
- 3 amazing rides, with 1 dedicated 2:1 training session
- Upgrades available:
- Clothing hire available on request, no extra cost
- Pillions are very welcome +£100
- Hire a bike from our BMW fleet +£95/day
Limited spaces available, book early to avoid disappointment.