2 day intensive course for those who have recently passed the Module 1 test, to take the DVSA Module 2 test of the same category.
Inclusive of all protective clothing, bike hire, insurance, fuel, dedicated 2:1 tuition, and Module 2 test fee.
This 2 day course is the next step for riders looking to complete the DVSA Module 2 test, the final step to gaining your licence.
Starting with a warm up ride on the test appropriate BMW F 750 GS, you will spend the this course working closely with our expert instructor to enhance your road riding skills. You'll cover a wide variety of road structures and environments with instant feedback using live communications.
Your test will be scheduled for the final day. The aim for you is to pass your test, and during this course we will be looking to ensure you are a fluid, confident and controlled motorcyclist who has safe riding skills embedded within them.
Who will I train with?
Unlike many other training schools, you will never be more than 2 students to an instructor at any time. All customers are attended to as individuals throughout the training, to make sure you're getting the most out of each session.
What is the course schedule like?
- The course is set over 2 consecutive days to maximise your learning time.
- Training commences at 8.30am and finishes at 4.00pm every day.
- There is a break for lunch, as well as short rest breaks interspersed throughout the day.
The daily schedule is not fixed as we continually adjust this to meet the needs of each student, however the following gives an indication of what to expect from each day.
- Day 1 - Strategic work towards on-road riding skills using the BMW F 750 GS, centering on safe riding practices such as observations, road position, junction management, and more.
- Day 2 - Final practice for the Module 2 test.
[After completing your test, you can enjoy an optional enhancement session on a larger motorcycle from our fleet, such as the dynamic R 1250 R or impressive R 1250 GS]